- 1 tablespoon gluten free vegetable stock
- ¼ green capsicum, seeded and sliced
- ½ medium zucchini, sliced
- ½ celery sticks, sliced
- 100g can chopped tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- ½ tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- ½ tablespoon ground cumin
- Black pepper
- Mint sprigs, to garnish
- Heat vegetable stock in a large flameproof casserole dish until boiling.
- Add sliced capsicum, zucchini, carrots and celery.
- Stir over high heat for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are just beginning to soften.
- Add the tomatoes, chilli powder, mint and cumin.
- Reduce heat, cover the casserole and simmer for 30 minutes or until all the vegetables are tender.
- Season to taste with pepper and serve hot, garnished with mint leaves.
Allergens and Intolerances
Please check ingredients and allergen declaration on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.