Suitable for Active 1, Active 2 and Maintenance Levels
Preparation time: 10 min
- 80 g baby potatoes , cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon of canola or olive oil
- 65 g trim lamb fillet
- 20 g English spinach leaves
- 1/2 baby beet
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 15 g fetta crumbled
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Cook the sweet potatoes in the oven for 15-20 minutes until soft and slightly brown.
Meanwhile, spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and heat.
Add the lamb fillet and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
Transfer to a plate, cover loosely with foil and set aside for 5 minutes, then cut into thin slices.
Toss the spinach leaves, beetroot, onion and sweet potatoes with the lemon juice.
Arrange on serving plates, and top with the sliced lamb and fetta.
Season to taste and serve.
Allergens and Intolerances
- This recipe contains cow’s milk. Please check ingredients and allergen declarations on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.
|– of which saturated Fat
|– of which sugars