MyProgram App | FAQs
Thank you for downloading the OPTIFAST MyProgram app. We are committed to supporting you along your weight loss journey. To help you get started with using the app, below are some quick Frequently Asked Questions. For more information, you can also check out the Video Tutorial page.
App Setup / Profile
- How do I set-up a profile in the app?
- How do I change my profile settings - dietary preferences, medical information, email address etc?
- Where can I change my goal/target & starting weight?
- How do I turn push notifications on/off?
- How do I log out of the app?
- How do I set up a new profile if I am already logged into the app?
Setting Mini Goals
- What is a mini-goal
- How did you determine the recommended program level for me when I set-up my profile?
- What if I don’t want to set up a mini goal
- What if I do not want OPTIFAST to recommend me a mini-goal?
- How can I edit my mini-goal?
- Why are my deleted mini-goals displayed?
- Can I do my own modified OPTIFAST program?
MyMeals, Recipes & Shopping List
- What is the difference between the Today screen and MyMeals screen?
- How are my meals tracked in MyMeals?
- Can I add extra food to the pre-populated MyMeals meal plans?
- How do I delete products/meals from MyMeals
- Why can I not 'tick' my meals off in advance?
- Can I save my Custom Meals to be used again in MyMeals?
- What do I do if I cannot find a food or meal to add to MyMeals?
- I am not seeing any Fruit or Dairy serves display in my Recipe screen?
- How can I filter for recipes suitable for my program level?
- Why is there some overlap of food items between 'Add a recipe' and 'Add a Food item' options?
- What are the numbers displayed on MyMeals screen next to each item
- Why has my meal plan dial gone red on MyMeals screen?
- Why do recipes contain 'gluten free' versions by default?
- The shopping list is really long, can I condense it?
- Is there a way I can enter my OPTIFAST product preferences so I don’t need to change all the time?
- Can I purchase OPTIFAST VLCD products through the app?
- Where can I find out the OPTIFAST product ingredients list and nutritional information?
- Why aren't all the OPTIFAST products showing up on my meal plans?
- How do I contact a Dietitian to ask a question?
- Where can I find out more information on the program or the program levels in the app?
Results and Trophies
- Is there an Exercise Tracker in the app?
- Can you scan in barcodes of products to add the Nutrition Information Panel in the Meal Tracker?
- Can I set up a reminder in the app to remind me to track my meals every day?
- Will the app tell me what a ‘healthy’ weight is for me?