The OPTIFAST Program is a clinically proven, scientifically designed very low calorie diet (VLCD) program recommended for the dietary management of obesity.Continue reading
Achieve the health benefits of weight loss and adopt healthier eating habits.
- A wide range of specially formulated products
- Flexible program levels, giving you the ability to choose the right weight loss plan for you
- Free Support App
- Connect with fellow OPTIFAST users via our OPTIFAST Australia and New Zealand Facebook page
Who is the OPTIFAST Program recommended for?
- People with a body mass index (BMI) greater than 30, or 27 and above with medical conditions that may benefit from weight loss, including type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure
- Those requiring a very low energy diet prior to bariatric surgery
- Individuals looking to maintain their weight loss by following a flexible program.
Designed to help people reach
OPTIFAST VLCD has over 40 years experience across the globe as a very low energy diet, with over 80 publications and clinical studies proving its efficacy and safety.
The OPTIFAST team passionately aspires to help people unlock their inner strength to reclaim health and vitality.
Ketosis: For those wanting to lose weight. Fast.
Ketosis is a metabolic state where the body burns fat instead of carbohydrates as a primary energy source. This results in fast and effective weight loss.Learn about the science
Specifically formulated products to provide complete nutrition
- High quality protein, to help maintain lean muscle mass while losing weight
- Essential protein, carbohydrates, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals to support safe and effective weight loss
- A wide variety of flavours and formats to ensure your plan remains tasty and varied, and can be easily integrated into your everyday life
- The right balance of nutrition to provide a nutritionally complete Program.
Used in any combination with the
Explore our wide range of OPTIFAST VLCD products, which can be used in any combination
at any level of the OPTIFAST Program.