- It’s great to have a health buddy – is there someone you know that would take the journey with you?
- Colour your plate with a variety of allowed vegetables every day, for a range of nutrients and antioxidants!
- If you need a flavour persuader in your water, try adding a squeeze of lemon, lime, cut mint or a dash of diet cordial to make it more palatable.
- Spread your water intake over the whole day, making it easier to reach a target of 2 litres per day.
- Eating your vegetables slowly, will help you feel more satisfied.
- Exercise is so important for improving mood and keeping you positive. Aim for at least 30 minutes of exercise five times per week.
- If your weight plateaus, reassess things you are doing. Try and recheck your portion sizes by weighing / measuring foods for a week.