- 100g lean pork, thinly sliced
- ½ medium green capsicum
- 2 medium mushrooms
- ¼ cup snow peas
- ¼ cup bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- ½ garlic clove
- ½ cup cooked rice noodles
- Stir-fry pork in a non-stick pan.
- Add sliced vegetables and garlic. Continue stir frying until vegetables are just cooked.
- Flavour with chilli sauce and serve with or toss through cooked rice noodles.
Allergens and Intolerances
- Please check ingredients and allergen declarations on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.