- 3 spears asparagus
- 30g broccoli, broken into florets
- ½ small zucchini, chopped into 4cm lengths
- 25g baby beans
- 25g sugar snap peas
- ½ teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Place asparagus in steamer and steam for 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli, zucchini, beans and peas and steam for a further 5 minutes, or until all vegetables are tender.
- Transfer to a bowl and toss gently with balsamic vinegar.
Allergens and Intolerances
- Please check ingredients and allergen declaration on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.