- 1 bunch of asparagus spears, sliced
- ½ cup of mixed vegetables (such as broccoli, sweet potato and capsicum)
- ½ small onion
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon vegetable stock powder
- 1 teaspoon butter
- I tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Place vegetables into a pan of boiling water and cook for 1 minute.
- Drain, rinsed under cold water then drain thoroughly.
- Whisk eggs and chicken stock powder in a large bowl.
- Stir in vegetables and toss well.
- Heat butter in a large frying pan over a moderate heat.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- Cook until the eggs are set but the top is still moist.
- Sprinkle with cheese and place under a preheated grill.
- Cook until golden then serve immediately cut into wedges.
Allergens and Intolerances
- This recipe contains cow’s milk, egg and wheat. Please check ingredients and allergen declarations on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.