- 2 eggs
- 10g grated light cheese
- ½ cup spinach
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- dash of skimmed milk
- Gently whisk eggs with milk, then add cheese, spinach and mushrooms.
- Pour mixture into a heated non-stick pan lightly sprayed with olive oil spray.
- Cook until set, lightly browning the top of the omelette under a grill if desired.
- Addition: Serve with a slice of wholegrain bread or gluten free roll (please note, the additional of these foods may change the allergen content of this recipe)
Allergens and Intolerances
- This recipe contains cow’s milk and egg. Please check ingredients and allergen declarations on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.