- 150g of fresh, trimmed asparagus
- 2 medium shallots, thinly sliced
- Spray oil
- 1 ½ tablespoon red wine vinegar, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the asparagus and shallots in a large bowl, pour over 1 tablespoon of the vinegar over them and spray with oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the asparagus spears out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until tender and bright green.
- Shake the pan about half way through to roll the spears over so they cook evenly.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle the remaining vinegar over the asparagus.
- Toss lightly to coat and serve immediately.
Allergens and Intolerances
- Please check ingredients and allergen declaration on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.