- 2 baby eggplants sliced (100g)
- 2 - 4 thin slices pumpkin (100g)
- 1 small halved and seeded capsicum (100g)
- 2 baby zucchini sliced in two (100g)
- 1 thickly sliced roma tomato (75g)
- 50g thickly sliced reduced fat feta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (5g)
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar (5g)
- Prepare and grill eggplant, pumpkin, capsicum and zucchini for 5-7 minutes.
- Add tomato and grill for a further 5 minutes or until all vegetables are soft and lightly brown.
- Stack vegetables on plate alternating with feta, saving a little for the top as a garnish.
- Crumble remaining feta on top and sprinkle with oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Serve warm.
Allergens and Intolerances
- This recipe contains cow’s milk. Please check ingredients and allergen declarations on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.