- 80g pork fillets, trimmed
- Spray oil
- ½ tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- 80g canned mango slices
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- ⅓ cup cooked long grain rice
- ½ small red capsicum, chopped
- 20ml (1 tbsp) lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh chilli
- 80g mixed salad greens
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cut the pork into strips.
- Spray a non-stick wok or frying pan with oil and heat.
- Stir-fry the pork in 2 batches for 3 minutes each.
- Drain the mangoes and reserve 1/3 cup of the juice.
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthways, then into slices, and combine with the rice and capsicum.
- In a small bowl or jug, mix together the mango juice, lemon juice, honey and chilli.
- Pour over the rice salad, toss to combine and season to taste.
- Gently stir the mango slices and pork through the rice.
- Serve on a bed of salad greens.
Allergens and Intolerances
- This recipe contains wheat and soy. Please check ingredients and allergen declarations on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.