This recipe was created by Joni Condos of Opti Cook. Note: OPTIFAST licenses a selection of Opti Cook recipes and does not endorse or hold any further association with Opti Cook or its website content.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- Olive oil spray
- Seasoning of your choice
- You need two trays that are the same, so they are sealed in between them
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut vegetables thinly lengthwise.
- Mix with preferred seasoning.
- Lay on a tray, spray with olive oil spray.
- Place the other tray directly on top. If the trays are not non-stick, place baking paper underneath, and on top of the fries so they do not stick.
- Once the oven has reached the temperature, place in oven, check every five minutes until they are to your liking.
- Once cooked, lay on a paper towel to cool a little as this will crisp them up further.
- Make sure the two trays are the same, so there is a tight fit between them to sandwich the sliced vegetables.