- 100g of pork fillet
- 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
- ½ teaspoon five spice powder
- ½ garlic clove, chopped
- Spray oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable low sodium stock (gluten free + dairy free)
- ¼ medium red seeded and sliced capsicum
- ¼ medium green seeded and sliced capsicum
- 1 small peeled and thinly sliced carrot
- ½ cup washed fresh bean sprouts
- ½ peeled and sliced medium fresh mango
- ⅓ cup cooked brown rice
- Cut pork fillets into medallions and then into thick strips and marinate for 30-45 minutes in teriyaki sauce, five spice powder and garlic.
- Stir-fry pork with spray oil in 2 or 3 batches for 3-4 minutes. Remove to a serving dish to keep warm.
- Add stock to pan and stir-fry capsicums and carrot for 4-5 minutes.
- Add sprouts and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Stir in mango and pork, reheat and serve with ½ cup cooked rice per serve.
Allergens and Intolerances
- This recipe contains soy. Please check ingredients and allergen declarations on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.