- ½ small onion
- 2 cauliflower florets
- ½ small zucchini, cut into strips
- ¼ red capsicum, seeded, cut in to 10cm strips
- ½ cup wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 peppercorns
- 1 clove
- Steam onion and vegetables for 3 minutes, then drain.
- Sterilize a 300ml jar, by pouring boiling water in and leave for 10 minutes.
- Drain the jar.
- Arrange all vegetables in a sterilized jar.
- Combine vinegar with mustard, peppercorns and cloves.
- Pour over vegetables, making sure vegetables are completely covered in vinegar.
- Seal and leave in refrigerator at least a week before use.
Allergens and Intolerances
- Please check ingredients and allergen declaration on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.