- 1 spring onion, sliced finely
- ½ cloves of garlic
- ½ bunches of silverbeet, stems and leaves separated and diced (approx. 125g)
- ¼ orange, zested and juiced
- Pinch allspice
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- Saute the spring onions, garlic and silverbeet stems in a hot, dry stainless steel pan for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add orange zest and juice, allspice and chilli flakes.
- Deglaze the pan with vinegar, add the silverbeet leaves, and steam for 3 or more minutes.
Allergens and Intolerances
- Please check ingredients and allergen declaration on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.