- 3 medium new potatoes, halved
- 25g baby spinach
- 4 halved cherry tomatoes
- 30g baby green beans, trimmed and blanched
- 1 small can (87g) of tuna in brine, drained
- 2 pitted black olives, halved
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- 1 hardboiled egg, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise (dairy free)
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoons lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- Boil potatoes in a saucepan for 8-10 minutes or until cooked. Drain.
- Combine spinach, tomatoes, beans and potatoes in a large serving bowl.
- Flake tuna over the top and scatter with olives, basil and eggs.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice and drizzle over salad.
- Season with pepper.
Allergens and Intolerances
- This recipe contains egg and fish. Please check ingredients and allergen declarations on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.