This recipe was created by Joni Condos of Opti Cook. Note: OPTIFAST licenses a selection of Opti Cook recipes and does not endorse or hold any further association with Opti Cook or its website content.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 eggplant, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 sachets miso soup (2 x 18g sachets)
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 Spring onion, sliced, to serve
- Heat oven to 200ºC (fan-bake). Toss the eggplant in the olive oil and season with a pinch of salt. Place on a baking tray & roast for 15 mins or until the eggplant is slightly browned.
- Meanwhile, mix together the miso dressing ingredients and pour over the roasted eggplant, tossing it on the tray to coat well. Continue to roast for a further 5-10 minutes until they start to brown. Season and serve.
This recipe can be made a few days ahead, a good one for storing in the fridge to add to salads.