- 1 cup vegetable stock (made with gluten free stock or cubes)
- ½ sticks celery, chopped
- ½ small onion, chopped
- ¼ cup roughly chopped parsley
- 100g tin crushed tomatoes
- ¼ cup finely shredded basil
- ¼ tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- Bring stock to boil in a large saucepan.
- Add celery, onion, parsley and tomato and simmer gently 30 minutes.
- Stir through basil and rosemary and season to taste.
Allergens and Intolerances
Please check ingredients and allergen declaration on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.