- 2 tbsp finely chopped red capsicum
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- Low calorie vegetable spray oil
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 portobello mushroom cap
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the red bell pepper, garlic, onion powder, and ground black pepper.
- Add mixture over gill side of the mushroom caps.
- Lightly oil the grill grate with spray oil.
- Place mushroom over indirect heat, cover, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
Allergens and Intolerances
Please check ingredients and allergen declaration on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.