- 80g chicken fillets, chopped
- 1 teaspoon green curry paste
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup pumpkin, chopped
- ⅓ cup green beans, sliced
- 100ml CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk
- ½ teaspoon cornflour
- Heat pan, add chicken, cook until golden.
- Add green curry paste, toss until chicken is coated.
- Add water and pumpkin, cover, cook 5 minutes.
- Add beans, cook further 5 minutes.
- Add combined CARNATION Light & Creamy Evaporated Milk and cornflour, bring to boil stirring, reduce heat, and simmer uncovered 5 minutes.
Allergens and Intolerances
- This recipe contains cow’s milk, fish and soy. Please check ingredients and allergen declarations on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.