This recipe was created by Joni Condos of Opti Cook. Note: OPTIFAST licenses a selection of Opti Cook recipes and does not endorse or hold any further association with Opti Cook or its website content.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 3 zucchinis, peeled and spiralised
- 4 cups water
- 2 tsp stock powder, I used Massel vegan chicken stock
- 3 tbsp gluten-free soy sauce, low salt is possible
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Cooking Sake
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce, extra
- Simply bring the stock, soy, ginger, vinegar and sake to the boil. Add the zucchini noodles. Cook for 3 mins, until cooked but still firm.
- Drain immediately under cold water. Let it run until the noodles are cold.
- Add the extra soy sauce and sesame oil, mix and cover. Let sit in the fridge for at least half an hour to let the flavour develop.
- Serve with salad or just a few chopped spring onions.