- Low calorie spray oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium spring onion, finely sliced
- 8 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray oil into a large pan and heat over a medium heat.
- Stir in garlic and spring onion and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in asparagus spears; cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Squeeze 1 teaspoon of lime juice over hot asparagus, and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to serving plate, and garnish with lime wedges.
Allergens and Intolerances
- Please check ingredients and allergen declaration on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.