- 1 tortilla (47g)
- ½ cup shredded lettuce (50g)
- ½ medium tomato or 4 cherry tomatoes (50g)
- 30g cooked ham cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon low-fat grated cheese (10g)
- 2 hard cooked eggs (100g)
- 4 canned asparagus spears (50g)
- 2 teaspoon low-fat mayonnaise (10g)
- 2 teaspoon low-fat yoghurt (10g)
- ½ teaspoon grained mustard (2.5g)
- Sprouts to garnish
- Turn a 2 cup Pyrex measuring cup upside down and spray the base with oil.
- Place 1 tortilla over the bottom of it and microwave on high for 1 minute, remove and shape into a bowl with an oven mitt.
- Return to the microwave and cook for 1-1 ½ minutes more, or until brown spots appear and it is crisp.
- Fill tortilla with shredded lettuce, wedges of tomato, match stick strips of ham and hard-boiled egg.
- Top with grated cheese, sprouts and asparagus spears.
- Garnish with dressing made of mayonnaise, yoghurt and mustard.
Allergens and Intolerances
- This recipe contains cow’s milk, egg and wheat. Please check ingredients and allergen declarations on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.