- 1 thick barramundi or other firm flesh fish fillets (115g)
- ½ tablespoon parmesan cheese (18g)
- ½ slice of grain bread (30g)
- ½ teaspoon cajun spice
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon unsaturated oil
- 50g of non-fat yoghurt
- 1 lebanese cucumbers, cubed
- 1 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Pat fish dry with kitchen paper and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Blend parmesan cheese, grain bread, cajun spice, cumin and oil together in a kitchen whiz.
- Bake in 180°C for 15 minutes.
- Whilst fish is baking make the raita by mixing yoghurt, cucumber, tomatoes and lemon juice together in a small bowl.
- Serve fish with cucumber raita on the side.
Allergens and Intolerances
- This recipe contains cow’s milk, fish and wheat. Please check ingredients and allergen declarations on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.