- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 1 x 100g beef steak
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon beef stock powder (gluten free/dairy free/wheat free)
- 100g chopped tomatoes
- 2 pitted black olives
- 1 tsp chopped basil leaves
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add steaks and cook over moderately high heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side for medium rare steaks.
- Remove from the pan and keep warm in foil.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add oregano, tomatoes, beef stock powder and olives.
- Bring to the boil, then cook for 4-5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened slightly, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the steaks with the sauce and sprinkle with basil leaves.
- Serve with a selection of low starch vegetables.
Allergens and Intolerances
- Please check the ingredients and allergen declarations on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.