- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 50g low fat natural yoghurt
- 1 x small salmon fillet (110g)
- 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely diced
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- Combine the spices with half the yoghurt in a shallow bowl.
- Add the fish and coat with the mixture.
- Cover and allow to marinate for 30 minutes if time permits.
- Combine the tomatoes with the onion and mint.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining yoghurt with the cucumber and garlic.
- Cook the fish as desired, either on a lightly oiled barbecue or under a grill, turning once.
- Serve fish with ½ cup rice, the tomato and mint raita and cucumber yoghurt.
Allergens and Intolerances
- This recipe contains cow’s milk and fish. Please check ingredients and allergen declarations on all food packaging to ensure it is suitable for your dietary requirements.